3830

[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 06:54:12 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Aug 25

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  134
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  134  Mults = 134  Total Score = 17,956

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Signals weak everywhere and few Midwest. Not enough activity to keep things
going.

Lowered one of the 80 meter 4 square verticals to start replacing the hose
clamps with bolts as the tubing is slipping upwards as it bends in the wind.
Some tree branches are getting pretty close and they are too high to reach.

I really wanted to go to the VE3EJ BBQ, this weekend but it was a rough week.
It started a couple weeks ago with a minor scratch while clearing branches. On
Sunday I had to take about 30 pills, spaced out so every few hours so at night I
had to get up. Likewise during the day, just time for short naps. This continued
all week with decreasing numbers. Some were with no food, others with lots of
water and requiring sitting up for an hour afterwards.  The cool part was that
it was like a DXpedition. NO sleep; it's impossible with so many antibiotics,
pain killers, and steroids.  But, 3 shots, 4 doctor visits, and an MRI with a
very bland diet. I am worn out, but the treatment worked and I avoided the
hospital.  CT scan is coming on Monday; another shot and blood test!

There is another CWT in 45 minutes and due to the tapering schedule no pills
until 9am.