3830

[3830] NAQP SSB NU5A M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5gn80@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NU5A M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 07:00:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NU5A
Operator(s): K0NM K5GN K5ZD KC5TT W5KU
Station: NU5A

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   13    10
   80:  129    38
   40:  432    55
   20:  765    53
   15:  199    26
   10:   10     5
-------------------
Total: 1548   187  Total Score = 289,476

Club: Texas DX Society

Team:

Comments:

K5ZD was in the area visiting his extended family, so we got him to come and
show us how it's done for a couple of hours at the start on 20m.  The goal was
to improve on our SSB skills, first with  observation of a master operator,
Randy K5ZD, then on air attempting to emulate what we saw and learned.

Unfortunately there was not much Sporadic E, so 10 was mostly a wasteland and 15
was very long.  20 and 40 were awesome.  80 and 160 were noise fests with the
unsettled wx all along the coast here.

Lots of good ops on the air!