3830

[3830] NAQP SSB N6RO M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N6RO M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 06:51:32 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO N6WM KK6PXT W6DMW WX5S
Station: N6RO

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

  160:   16     4
   80:   46    20
   40:  302    51
   20:  458    61
   15:  164    36
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  990   175  Total Score = 173,250

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Well.. that was a rough ride..  here is how this played out fm the N6RO station
in Northern CA

10m/WD6T -- Absent.. managed V31 and KH6
15M/N6WM -- bad condx..  did best to work all that was workable  managed
domestic plus carrib and KH6 mults
20M/WD6T/KK6PXT -- rate never great..but still money band delivering needed
m,mults.
40M WX5S --  in his words  40m sigs were weaker than usual, same story, can't
work the east coast til we get enough darkness which is hard to come by in Aug!
Missed some mults because I couldn't break the pileups before dusk.  The east
coast guys have bigger scores just because they were a lot closer to the action
hence more productive hours. I am happy with 302/51 given cndx.

80m W6DMW -- in his words
Of course my real thoughts were that it was great to be back as part of the
team, it’s been a while.  The new antenna is great but sadly summer
propagation has its way to get in the way.  It’s always fun to work for the
qsos. I enjoy working 80 even when it’s like this.. from Ken N6RO.. the big
guy btw why in  the ***** is the recommended QRG up in the mid 3800s  contest
manager wake up and fix it!!!
3750???
160 Ken N6RO  -- the master did his best working 16 but only 4 mults.  Winter..
please.. winter.

all in all-- great teamwork for the N6RO team.  It really  REALLY sucks thatr
some not post on the online scoreboard.  you know your watching.. so dammit
post.

783 and thanks for the QSOs.

for the N6RO contest team
Chris N6WM