[SECC] ARRL June VHF N4GG Single Op HP

Subject: [SECC] ARRL June VHF N4GG Single Op HP
From: halken at comcast.net (halken)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 23:41:37 -0400

                     ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

     6:  113    45
     2:
   222:
   432:
   903:
   1.2:
   2.3:
   3.4:
   5.7:
   10G:
   24G:
-------------------
Total:  113    45  Total Score = 5,085

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty quiet here near Atlanta until I got up from Sunday dinner to find I had
missed half of the only opening all weekend.  There was a nice 2 hour (?)
opening to the NE from here and the 10 minute rate meter actually touched 90
there for a minute.  Almost no QSOs to the West other than Texas and XE.  Six
has been awful all week - the weekend was more of the same...

FTdx5000, KW Amp, 3 EL M2 @ 25 feet, WRITELOG.
73,
Hal N4GG

(Gave a listen for K4BAI and KU8E...not a peep, too far I guess)