[SECC] CLAIMED SCORE: DRCG RTTY WB2RHM/4 SOAB HP

Subject: [SECC] CLAIMED SCORE: DRCG RTTY WB2RHM/4 SOAB HP
From: webform at b4h.net (by way of Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 18:04:31 -0400
                     DRCG WW RTTY Contest

Call: WB2RHM/4
Operator(s): WB2RHM
Station: WB2RHM/4

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Charlotte, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

    80:    5       0          4
    40:   65      14         12
    20:  173      29         21
    15:   52      21         12
    10:    1       1          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  296      65         49  Total Score = 536,484

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R! Points=4706. So glad I worked late into Friday night while all
bands were still open.
Saturday was just OK, but Sunday sucked, EXCEPT for my JA friends pouring in.
I just parked the beam at 328 degrees all morning long on Sunday.
Everyone else.... hopefully the sides of the beam caught you enough
to work.  It will be interesting to see
how the July contest works out....... like NASCAR going to Poccono in June and
July with only a couple of weeks between each race.  Storms went over and under
Charlotte, so got some luck for that hazard.  Thanks to the DRCG for this one.

73, Ben

PS  I have designated this contest's points to go to SECC. In light
of the new ARRL 'Club Circle' rules, if SECC does not need, or want,
a particular RTTY contest's points, for a SECC entry, there are other
clubs wishing to have them.  If SECC would list the annual RTTY
contests they wish to have my contest credits for, I am only too
happy to designate them to SECC. If other RTTY contests have no
interest to SECC, then I would like to designate them to clubs who
are asking me for them. (Honestly, I never really thought I'd be in
this position in my life.)