RFI

Re: [RFI] New RFI Source

To: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New RFI Source
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 12:55:40 -0500
Hi Don,

That looks very much like the signal I'm seeing.  I'm pretty sure it's some kind of comm system, as I can see what looks like modulation of the broad sidebands. They vary both in amplitude and spacing to the central cluster.

I am seeing the signal only on 20 meters, and it's not nearly as strong as the one you and Mike saw, so it might be much further away.

Were you and Mike ever successful in finding the source?

73,
Scott K9MA