RE: [Karlnet] WET-11 Firmware

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] WET-11 Firmware
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:33:18 -0500
Last year we told people about it, and show a Reference design board.

Now it is in a flat panel antenna and passing data!

We begin shipping products in the next 3 weeks, but this device will be a
few weeks after that.  In the meantime we will be shipping our waveportRG+
board in a flat panel beginning the week of April 4th it looks like!

You can get to the radio card in our antenna, as there is access in the
back.  The preliminary version will be Agere card only, as they are the most
stable and have a higher receive sensitivity.

Kevin