[Skimmertalk] Reversing the RBN ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Apr 3 21:24:39 EDT 2023

Skimmer decodes all callsigns whether they are calling CQ or not.  These
are flagged as "DE" or with no CQ.

Except for 6m, only CQ spots are forwarded to the RBN, for good reasons.
So you'll have to run your own local skimmer to see more.

If you can't hear who is calling, don't expect the RBN to help.  The DX
clusters were not designed for that, especially not in real time.