[Skimmertalk] RU9CZD skimmer QS1R died in the recent thunderstorm. Help needed.

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:57:59 EDT 2021

Another option would be a receiver protector like the AS-RXFEP from
Array Solutions.  It uses a gas tube across the input to ground, a high
voltage blocking capacitor on the input, and a 1:1 transformer. The
company claims it will limit signals to 0.3 volts PEP and protect
against nearby lightning.

web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.