[Skimmertalk] Alternate 5V power supply for Red Pitaya?

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 22:24:37 EDT 2021

Oh well... I didn't notice which list it came off.  Anyhow, I am running
my RP off a generic 2-amp switcher and it seems to be happy.  There are
some very beefy 5 volt regulated linear supplies out there, like the Bel
HB5-3/OVP-AG, but they cost about $65 new in the US.  I suspect the
supply voltage in Fiji is probably 200-220 volts, and 50 Hz.

web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.