[Skimmertalk] RP-16 static IP

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Dec 14 15:20:49 EST 2021

I have never bothered to try to set up the RP to use static IP addresses.
An easier solution is to power the Router with a beefy UPS.

Nevertheless, Pavel Demin's Red Pitaya Notes page
<http://pavel-demin.github.io/red-pitaya-notes/alpine/> explains what to do
(sort of):

"The configuration of the IP addresses is in /etc/dhcpcd.conf
<https://github.com/pavel-demin/red-pitaya-notes/blob/master/alpine/etc/dhcpcd.conf>.
More information about /etc/dhcpcd.conf
<https://github.com/pavel-demin/red-pitaya-notes/blob/master/alpine/etc/dhcpcd.conf>
can