[Skimmertalk] Flex5000 and CWSkimmer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 14 18:18:38 EST 2020

Sounds like you have selected 3 kHz audio mode as the radio model in CW
Skimmer.  Probably not what was intended.  With that option, you would have
to feed the audio output of the Flex (the headphone jack) to the sound card
input.

See
https://community.flexradio.com/discussion/8007447/cw-skimmer-without-sdr-bridge-or-slice-master

Looks like you need a 3rd party program for full band skimming (SDR Bridge
or SliceMaster).  I don't know anything about them.