[Skimmertalk] Last call for new RBN pattern file

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Sat May 16 21:38:17 EDT 2020

As I wrote earlier, on about the 20th of this month I will be posting a
new pattern file to be used by RBN nodes for WPX CW.  This contest
always brings out the exotic prefixes, so if you're going to field a new
one in WPX, let me know by the 20th (by direct e-mail) so it can be
included.

Why bother?  Prefixes not in the pattern file are not recognized as
readily as ones that are - measured by the number of repetitions
required before a station is spotted.  A callsign with a prefix not in
the pattern file has to be repeated 4 times before it is recognized.

Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite