[Skimmertalk] Perseus: "FPGA bitstream file not found"

Jeffrey Maass jmaass at k8nd.com
Sun Mar 1 13:46:18 EST 2020

I am configuring a new Windows 10 PC for my various SDRs and CW Skimmer and
Skimmer Server.

When I configure CW Skimmer for Perseus and start, I get the message "Failed
to configure Perseus FPGA: FPGA bitstream file not found".

It starts and runs OK with the Perseus 4.1 program.

Googling did not find a solution, but suggested that the missing file is the
proper *.sbs file. There are a three of these files (for 48, 96, and 192
kHz) in the CW Skimmer installed directory: should they be somewhere else?

Other ideas?

73,  Jeff  K8ND