[Skimmertalk] Periodic multiple lines of same signal in waterfall , LOTS.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jun 2 23:23:34 EDT 2020

So you're monitoring the IC-7610 IF by USB 1 connector?  Or USB 2?  Did you
try backing off *Set > Connectors > USB AF/IF Output > IF Output Level*?

I don't know much else to tell you as I have no experience with IC-7610 to
HDSDR to CW Skimmer configuration and settings.  This may not be the right
place to ask.  Try the IC-7610 group.