[Skimmertalk] Several hams experiencing major CWS slow down

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 28 11:27:27 EDT 2020

Are they using CW Skimmer or Skimmer Server?  Facebook?  Where?  They
should ask here.

Failure to exclude FT8 (and FT4?) frequencies from RTTY and CW spotting
should help reduce the "decoder counts," which is the main cause of high
CPU utilization.

Or by "slow down", do they mean the horizontal waterfall of CW Skimmer
moves more slowly?  That sounds like a video driver issue.