[Skimmertalk] k1ttt internet

David Robbins k1ttt.dave at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 07:53:18 EST 2020

Maybe today (3rd time's the charm right?) I'll get my new internet service
installed.  The switchover will make my domain names inaccessible for maybe
12-24 hours while the new ip address propagates around the world.  I was
hoping to have this done last Sunday, then Tuesday, now hopefully today, but
that may not get everything back running properly until over the weekend, so
plan accordingly if you use my cluster node or anything else on my web
server.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node:  <telnet://k1ttt.net:7373/> telnet://k1ttt.net:7373