[Skimmertalk] On Flex 6000 run SkimmerServer and RTTYSkimmerServer at the same time

E.H. Russell ehr at qrv.com
Fri Feb 7 12:55:15 EST 2020

As you may know part of the SDR-Bridge for Flex 6000 package is a driver for SkimmerServer and RTTYSkimmerServer. In response to user requests I have revamped the driver to support both skimmers at the same time. The four available IQ channels can be divided between the two apps as desired. This feature is only available for SmartSDR V3 and greater.

If you are interested in testing or trying this out, let me know and I’ll add you to the list.

Enjoy!

Ed / w2rf