[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] RP-16 stopped working - need troubleshooting help

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Sat Aug 1 08:54:54 EDT 2020

Further to this, I have gotten in to the Alpine Linux OS on the RP16,
via USB, and there is no indication of trouble that I can see.  Of
course, I've forgotten the few things I learned about Linux a year ago.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.