[Skimmertalk] CWSLTee and Red Pitaya

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon May 27 17:23:16 EDT 2019

Well, using CWSL_Tee you can run multiple instances of HDSDR, one per band,
and feed the audio output of each HDSDR to multiple istances of WSJT-X via
Virtual Audio Cables.  I assume PSK Reporter works the same way.  I takes a
lot of programs running to make it all work.  I think only a handful of
folks have automated this.

I still question the value of posting thousands of FT8 spots to the web.
Maybe someone can explain it to me.

My understanding is that there is a also standalone FT8 program that runs
on the Red Pitaya all by itself (cannot be run at the same time as the SDR
Receiver app. we use).  I'm still not clear how to feed spots from the Red
Pitaya's WSJT-X equivalent to the RBN via the Aggregator.