[Skimmertalk] Number in suffix

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Sun May 12 22:44:03 EDT 2019

Doesn't surprise me. The pattern file does not have any entries with the
pattern #@#@## (where # is a numeric wild-card and @ is an alphabetic).
Even if Skimmer Server were told that these patterns were OK, it appears
that many cluster servers that are out there now will reject these spots
as busted. I'm afraid this isn't as simple as changing a pattern file,
because national administrations are issuing strange new calls almost
weekly, and their creativity knows no bounds hi.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.