[Skimmertalk] skimmer server crash?

David Robbins k1ttt.dave at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 08:05:30 EDT 2019

In the last few days I have been finding the cw skimmer server crashed when
I get up in the morning.  pushing the 'now' button on the aggregator to
restart the day ini brings it back.  anyone else seeing that?  I haven't
tried to figure out if it is the day or night one that is crashing yet. this
is doing 8x192khz bands day and night with the new rp.  The rtty skimmer
doing 6x96khz on the 2nd receiver of the same rp seems to keep on running.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node:  <telnet://k1ttt.net:7373/> telnet://k1ttt.net:7373