[Skimmertalk] DXCC prefixes lookup to country code

dd5xx at web.de dd5xx at web.de
Wed Jun 26 09:46:15 EDT 2019

Hi Jim and rest,

is there any file like cty.dat that contains also the usual country code? for example Hungary->HU, Russia->RU, Germany->DE, ...

the cty.dat does not contain such a code. Any clue where I can get a maintained list that reflects the DXCC prefixes to the country code? I could make such a file on my own but I'd like to avoid that extra afford if such lookup tables are available on the net. Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

73
Saki, DD5XX