[Skimmertalk] RP10 14 and 16

Dai NAGAKURA ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp
Tue Jun 25 09:45:03 EDT 2019

Pete, My conclusion from price consideration is that
RP-10 is suitable for Skimmer beginner , student and
fill in Skimmer gap in the world.

In FT8 age , My RTTY skimmer is resting 93% this year,
so, I run it only weekend.

===
Typo correction

(1) Red Pitaya 10bit
Imput inpedance is 1k ohm and only one imput , needs 14:1 transformer
6 band Skimmer
Price = 240USD.  price/band  ratio is 40USD

(2) Red Pitaya 14bit
Imput inpedance is 1k ohm and only one imput, needs 14:1 transformer
8 band Skimmer
Price = 300USD.  price/band  ratio is 37.5USD

(3) Red Pitaya 16bit
Imput inpedance is 50 ohm ,two imput.
8+8=16 band Skimmer
Price = 500USD.  price/band  ratio is 31.2USD

Dai / JF2IWL

Dai NAGAKURA <ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp>