[Skimmertalk] 16 Bit RP - more

Dai NAGAKURA ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp
Sun Jun 23 00:03:05 EDT 2019

Pete

I have compared 10bit and 14 bit last week, three days,
then I could not find difference than these prices.

Capture number and capture SNR is almost same.

I am interested in your 16bit testing.
I will do more accurate, long term  testing from Monday.

Dai / JF2IWL

Dai NAGAKURA <ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp>