[Skimmertalk] CWSL and HPSDR

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Thu Jun 20 14:47:24 EDT 2019

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve but the mechanics of CW
Skimmer Server
is all about SNR and very little about absolute signal strength. The
dynamic range of the new
RP 122.88-16 is so large that it really does not matter if you have 10dB
gain or 10db attenuation
before it. It performs really well with any antenna, providing out of band
interferers like
FM broadcast etc. are taken care of and you do not overdrive it.

73

Björn SM7IUN