[Skimmertalk] CWSL and HPSDR

Brad Denison brad.denison at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:04:00 EDT 2019

So, it's summer and I figured while not too busy I would do a health check
on my skimmers.  Using CWSL and HPSDR is not something that I have bothered
with too much in detail but I observe that there is an s-meter calibration
procedure and also that the scale factor parameter changes the S-meter when
that parameter is adjusted.

So my ask to the experts is when using a calibrated signal source what is
the appropriate method to setup HDSDR using CWSL such that I can ensure my
skimmers are healthy in the levels that they are hearing?

Thanks,

Brad, W1NT