[Skimmertalk] new rp vs cwsl_tee

David Robbins k1ttt.dave at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:30:59 EDT 2019

Ah, that’s better.  now just one more thing, does anyone have a CwSegments list that ignores all the hf ft8 frequencies?  And is there an equivalent one for rtty skimmer server??

BTW, having separate gigabit switches for the rp’s and their computers made all the difference here…  when I was pulling out the old cables I found that the computers were plugged into my dsl router ports which are only 10/100mbps, no wonder it was choking when I tried to put the new one through there also!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/>
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373