[Skimmertalk] new red pitaya

David Robbins k1ttt.dave at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 06:40:38 EDT 2019

Yes, they are arriving in the states.  I think I have mine working, wc2l not
so much.  I just want to find out what is the proper set of images, dll's,
etc to get them running just with cw skimmer server and rbn aggregator.

Right now I am using:   stemlab-sdr-alpine-3.9-armv7-20190411.zip

I had also tried: red-pitaya-alpine-3.9-armv7-20190527.zip  but that didn't
seem to work at all

I also updated to:  HermesIntf-18.5.22.zip

I was a bit confused because I expected to find images to write on the sd
card instead of just copying files, but it seems to work so I won't argue
with that part of it.  but are those the best rp image and hermes interface
dll's to use?

Should those work with cwsl_tee 2.0.0.1??  or is there a newer version of
that I should use??

Right now I have mine running with 5 bands at 96khz, when I tried 7 at
192khz I think I was overloading my switch that also has the older rp
running rtty skimmer server on 5 or 6 bands though it to a different
computer. I have some better switches and cat-6 cables coming to see if that
helps.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or  <telnet://k1ttt.net:7373>
telnet://k1ttt.net:7373