[Skimmertalk] WSJT-X/FT8 skimming: high PC CPU utilization limiting count of spots

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Jul 27 20:26:35 EDT 2019

I use the RP-16 to skim 15 bands of CW, divided as follows

RP-16A: 7 "main" Bands:  80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, Low 10 - CW and RTTY
Skimming
RP-16B: 8 "secondary" Bands: 2200, 630, 160, 60, 12, High 10, Low 6, High 6
- CW Skimming only

RP14:  8 bands of FT8 with automatic Day/Twilight/Night rotation via SM7IUN
scripts, 160 to 6m.