[Skimmertalk] time sync?

Kevin Rowett kevin at rowett.org
Fri Jul 19 17:55:10 EDT 2019

as longtime time-lord, I echo Bob’s note to use the pool servers.

Also, if your product allows, enter more than one server.
0.pool.ntp.org
1.pool.ntp.org

Cuts down  vulnerability  to falsetickers.

For a true WIN10 system:
w32tm /config /syncfromflags:manual /manualpeerlist:"0.pool.ntp.org 1.pool.ntp.org 2.pool.ntp.org 3.pool.ntp.org"

73, K6TD