[Skimmertalk] FT8StartUp Beta Version 2.2b1

W3OA w3oa at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 14 14:47:55 EDT 2019

I don't see the problem Andy reported here.  I wonder if anyone else is?

Please let me know one way or the other.

73 - Dick, W3OA

Subject: Re: [Skimmertalk] FT8StartUp Beta Version 2.2b1

From: Andy KU7T <ku7t at ku7t.org>
Date: 7/14/2019, 11:30 AM
To: W3OA <w3oa at roadrunner.com>, "skimmertalk at contesting.com"
<skimmertalk at contesting.com>

Dick,

I ran for a few days with the “automatic kill switch”. I am running the
new RP on 8 FT8 bands. It seems to work for the WSJT-X and jt9
processes. However, I can see currently 16 processes with names
CWSL_SSBWave.exe. Anything you can do here? I know I could use a script
also to do that easily, but it would interfere with the FT8Startup
functionality, so it would be better if it would do it….

Thanks

Andy KU7T