[Skimmertalk] Trying to optimize CPU while skimming - More FT8 questions

Dave Pascoe davekm3t at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 22:34:53 EDT 2019

Andy-

Those all look like normal numbers. What exact CPU do you have?

I doubt a different power profile will make any difference but you know
what they say about theory. Try it and see...but it may be challenging to
get real objective data.

I have not brought my RP 122.88-16 online yet so don't have any meaningful
data to offer in a similar setup.

Dave KM3T

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 6:36 PM Andy KU7T <ku7t at ku7t.org> wrote:

> ...snip snip...

And each FT8 band causes 3 processes to run: