[Skimmertalk] FT8Start and CWSL_SSBWAVE.exe stability issue

Andy KU7T ku7t at ku7t.org
Thu Jul 11 10:46:27 EDT 2019

Good morning,

I am using the new RP 16 bit for both CW and FT8 Skimming. I noticed that my FT8 spots had stopped at some time in the last few days. CW skimming has been stable for at least a week.

Got on the box and stopped all "FT8 rigs". I noticed that the CPU utilization was still very high. The reason is that I have about 50 processes of CWSL_SSBWave.exe running. I guess a reboot will fix. Can the "Kill FT8 rigs" function kill all CWSL processes?

Thanks,
Andy
KU7T