[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] For sale: Aluminum case for Red Pitaya

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 09:39:32 EST 2019

I respectfully suggest that you return it to Mouser.  The case has one
fatal flaw - it requires a small screwdriver and some dexterityto insert
and remove the SD card.  Also, in tests it has been found not to be very
effective as a heat-sink.  I wound up modifying mine to add a small fan,
but why not get the plastic case, which is already drilled for a fan?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.