[Skimmertalk] skimmer with k3s RX ant IN and OUT

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 07:44:34 EDT 2018

Noel, what receiver are you using?  Does the clipping indicator stay on,
or just flash momentarily?  I am running a QS1R off the RX IN/OUT loop
on my K3 (same as the K3S, I believe), with a Mini-Circuits splitter,
and have not experienced anything like this.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.