[Skimmertalk] Multiple Red Pitaya on network: -- now will not work

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Sep 8 19:48:18 EDT 2018

Sounds like Ethernet overload, or they're being connected to your Ethernet
switch 100 Mbps instead of 1 Gbps.  Check the status lights.  Perhaps
lightning damaged the switch?

Try running just one RP, all the others powered down.  Start with CWSL_Tee
and CW Skimmer (no RTTY Skimmer), just a few bands at 48 kHz skimming.  If
that works, check the network traffic load using Windows Task Manager.
Then gradually increase the number of skimmers and bandwidths.

If you can't even get one CW Skimmer running with two bands on 48 kHz, it
must be something else.

Note that the write-up explains how to start the skimmers running the RPs
automatically, with no need to use a browser to start them.

http://hamsci.org/n6tv-red-pitaya-combine-cw-rtty-skimmer-hdsdr

Look for rc.local.