[Skimmertalk] overlapping band segments on Red Pitaya, employing different antennas?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 24 19:57:54 EST 2018

I discourage RBN contributors from posting spots with the same callsign
using different antennas or equipment on the same bands.  It makes data
analysis of spots almost impossible, messing up the Spot Analysis Tool
considerably.  If you want to compare two antennas, please use K2PO-7 on
one Skimmer and K2PO-8 or a club call on a separate instance of Skimmer, so
the spots can be easily separated for statistical analysis.

Thanks.

73,
Bob,N6TV