[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] libusb0.dll missing

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat May 5 13:39:34 EDT 2018

 Rudy,

This looks like a subject for SkimmerTalk rather than RBN-OPS, since this
is not an RBN or Aggregator issue per se.

You can also use HDSDR with Extio_qs1r.dll instead of SDRMAX.

But, did you run vcredist_x86.exe as outlined here:

http://www.srl-llc.com/qs1r_latest/

?

"Uses the latest libusb-win32 driver from the SDRMAXIV Beta."