[Skimmertalk] RTTY Skimmer 1.3 SDRPlay Windows 10

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 25 12:46:48 EDT 2018

Try copying the Qs1rIntf.dll back into the RTTYSkimServ directory, even
though you're not connecting it.  I had trouble getting my Red Pitaya to
work with CWSL_Tee.dll and RttySkimServ when that QS1R file was missing; I
think the Skimmer software loads it then ignores it, but that doesn't work
if it's not there, but that's just a guess.

Did you update RttySkimServ.ini to select the correct SDR?