[Skimmertalk] Follow-up on Skimmer with rtl_hpsdr (dongle driver)

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jan 29 09:47:32 EST 2018

As threatened, I have a ready-to-go SD card image for hp_rtlsdr on a
Raspberry Pi 3 available at http://febo.com/pages/os_images/ (there are
a couple of other Pi images there, too).

Download, unzip, burn onto a 2GB or larger SD card, and stick in the
RPi.  The configuration file is in the home directory, and the server
autostarts on boot.

73,
John
----