[Skimmertalk] Adapting Skimmer Server for other frequency segments

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Jan 14 14:38:58 EST 2018

Wes, thanks very much for this information!  You've confirmed that the
changes I made were the correct ones.  So at least I can rule out that
problem.

The machine I was using for the Skimmer Server was hugely underpowered
(an Atom dual-core) and I was seeing other flakiness, so I'm now waiting
for #$^# Windows Update to finish up on a more powerful machine.  Then
I'll try again on a more stable platform.

Thanks!
John
----