[Skimmertalk] RTTY Skimmer Server and SDR Dongles

Tim Hugill tim04 at swandhams.com
Sat Jan 6 07:46:03 EST 2018

Hi all,

This question may have been asked before, but I'm new to this forum.

Has anyone successfully setup RTTY Skimmer Server with either a Funcube
Dongle Pro+ or an RTL-SDR ?
The third-party drivers on the DXAtlas website don't mention either of
those two (popular ?) SDRs, so you'd be quite right to assume that it
can't be done.

But I have been using a FCD Pro+ with CW Skimmer for some years (set to
Softrock-IF), so I live in hope that a similar fix can be found for the
RTTY Server and these low-cost SDRs.

Many thanks, especially as it's the RTTY Roundup contest this weekend .

73
Tim G4FJK / G8X