[Skimmertalk] Miniwhip Antenna questions

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 11:18:50 EST 2018

Hi Mike - Assuming this is the Ukrainian/Netherlands design, I have mine
mounted on a vertical 10-foot piece of PVC pipe, with the feedline
dropping straight down to the ground.  FWIW, I can see no difference
comparing with my Clifton 8-foot whip.  I believe the admonishment about
metal would probably include aluminum siding, but...

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.