[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] Fwd: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer Server 1.6, RTTY Skimmer Server 1.4

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Feb 4 23:14:56 EST 2018

Both programs installed and ran fine here, no changes, and no uninstall
required.  I did have to update patt3Ch.lst again, and restart the skimmers.

Great support by Alex.  Thanks again to CT1BOH for noticing and reporting
the problem!

Since I run two copies of CW Skimmer Server, one for each Red Pitaya, I had
to remember to copy the new SkimSrv.exe to the second SkimSrv2\SkimSrv2.exe
directory to update both versions.  The same would be true if running
RttySkimServ.exe and RtySkimServ2.exe.

Reminder:  I still have some Red Pitaya 14:1 Impedance Transformers in
stock, ready to ship immediately.  See http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/XFMR .