[Skimmertalk] Z60A not being copied by CT1BOH-#

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Feb 2 15:06:32 EST 2018

For the RBN team. I can say that this is not a known problem to us, with
either Skimmer or Skimmer Server software. However, we are not
knowledgeable in detail about the working of Alex's software, so he
would be the best one to respond definitively to this.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.