[Skimmertalk] EX8M as ET2IM

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sat Dec 8 02:15:15 EST 2018

Are you referring to Skimmer spots or cluster spots?

In either case, the elements for the two callsigns differ by only one
dah if you ignore the spaces ... i.e., sloppy sending.

If you're talking about manual cluster spots, all it takes is for the
first guy to spot the callsign wrong and the sheep follow. Happens all
the time.

Dave   AB7E