[Skimmertalk] CW frequencies for 6m?

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Wed Dec 5 09:36:31 EST 2018

I recently discovered the multi-ini file feature of Aggregator so I set
up my CW skimmer to keep an eye on 6m during daylight.

Now the question is which frequency range I should chose?

I did statistics on my own 6m CW QSO and found them to be within the
range of 50,077 and 50,130 with one (valuable) outlier at 50,150.

I am currently running my skimmer at the 96kHz setting and it would of
course
be easy to step that up to 192kHz but that means noticably increased heat
in
both my Red Pitaya and skimmer PC.

My current setting is running the skimmer to cover the 50,060-50,151 range
with the 96kHz setting.

What you have others set it to? Are there other considerations, like
beacons?

73,

Björn SM7IUN