[Skimmertalk] Can't keep SkimSrv/SkimSrv2 running any more, "Error writing to xxxx" 0xc0000005 in ntdll.dll

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 09:31:11 EDT 2018

Hi Bob - my similar error didn't name the DLL, but the access violation
was similar - trying to write to "0014".  I surmise that the problem
lies in the operating system somewhere.  My computer where this was
happening dies during WAE, so we will never know.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.