[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya 14:1 step-up broadband HF transformers with SMA connectors now available from N6TV

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Sep 29 05:08:04 EDT 2017

I've received a limited quantity of 14:1 HF impedance transformers from the
Red Pitaya company for resale here in the U.S. and Canada.  I can also ship
to Japan.  For other countries, please contact me directly, and I'll try to
calculate the shipping cost.

Even if you don't have a Red Pitaya yet, but plan to order one soon from
Mouser, I suggest ordering a transformer now, so you will be ready to go.

If you want to connect a 50 to 75 ohm HF antenna to a Red Pitaya with or
without pre-amp, I think this new transformer board, designed and assembled
by the Red Pitaya company, provides the best match to the bypassed inputs,
in a nice neat package with male and female SMA connectors.

Details and photos, plus screen shots of one rather dramatic case of
significant performance improvement (at my QTH) can be found on my web
site, here:

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/XFMR

To expedite distribution of these transformers, I'm accepting orders via
PayPal only.  But credit cards are OK; you do not have to have open a
PayPal account.  I'm also using USPS Priority Mail flat rate shipping.

*To order, please use the Add to Cart button on the web page.*  Orders
placed today will arrive early next week.

Due to the limited supply, I'm temporarily accepting orders for a maximum
of 4 transformers per customer (enough for both antenna inputs of two Red
Pitaya receivers).  When they sell out, well, I don't know how long it will
take to get more transformers from the Red Pitaya company, so as they say,
"Don't delay!"

Thanks for your consideration.